Friday, April 21st:
- 3:00- 6:00- Welcome Reception at Gibbies on High Street
- 6:00- ??- Alpha Rho History Discussion- Led by Patrick Farley, AP67, Bob Laughner, AP 68, & Criag Winkelmann, AP 69- (Atrias – 1188 Pineview Dr Ste 200, Morgantown, WV 26505 (Holiday Inn))*
- 6:00- ??- Presidents Dinner- Dinner for Black Diamond Level Contributors- (Location TBA)
Saturday, April 22nd:
- 10:00 AM- Noon- Alpha Rho Alumni Chapter Meeting- (Woodburn Hall Rm 106)
- 12:30- 1:30- Lunch- Wings Ole (Evansdale Location)
- 2:00-5:00- Ability Experience Fundraising Event (Suburban Lanes) Bowling Competition
- 5:30- ??- Dinner Reception- (Mike Turner’s Home)
* The cost of dinner or drinks during the Alpha Rho History Discussion is not included in the cost of the weekends events.
Cost for Weekend- $40**
**For Black Diamond and Archon Level Contributors the cost of the weekend is complementary.
We have arranged for a block of rooms at the new Holiday Inn on the Evansdale Campus for a reduced rate of $99 per night. You can call 304-241-6649 and ask for the Alpha Rho Alumni Chapter Block of rooms for the dates. https://www.ihg.com/holidayinn/hotels/us/en/morgantown/mgwpd/hoteldetail
To Register and Pay:
Why Join Us?:
First and foremost is to have fun with your Brothers, relive old memories and make new ones. The Welcome Reception will help us set the mood for the weekend. Having it at one of the longest continually running establishments on High Street can’t help but get the weekend started right. But there is so much going on right now with our Chapter. We will also be sharing the first release of the written history of Alpha Rho. This project has taken over a year of work and has uncovered some amazing things from the mid 1920’s up until the present. We will have the 3 lowest living AP’s (67, 68 and 69) talking about this project and sharing some of the stories from what was discovered in researching the project. I assure you, you will not want to miss this. On Saturday, the Alumni Chapter Meeting will be informative and you will hear all about our exciting future plans and how we will build upon our recent successes. We’re also making a renewed commitment to our National Service Project the Ability Experience (Formally PUSH, Project Push, Push America) and will be raising funds with a fun bowling outing. Finally, we will gather at the home of our Housing Corporation President, Mike Turner’s and enjoy an evening with a catered dinner, drinks and talk about the next steps for Alpha Rho. It’s going to be a great weekend, especially if we can get you to join us.